Financing and management of heating facilities
Kyotherm’s purpose is to provide project equity to finance renewable heating and energy efficiency projects. Kyotherm helps develop energy infrastructure, and acquires stakes in renewable energy production projects such as geothermal and biomass heating plants, as well as district heating networks.
In addition to actually making financial investments, Kyotherm’s team brings its industrial know-how, its pro-active approach and its expertise to help its partners with the development and funding of their green energy infrastructure. Kyotherm can be a valuable partner in the structuring of the projects:
- Audit of the legal framework
- Project risk analysis and hedging
- Drafting of contractual documentation
- Negotiations with banks
- Equity financing
- Legal and financial management of the project during the operational phase
Kyotherm or its project companies (special purpose vehicles, SPV) will take the role of owner of the installations from the technical and commercial points of view, in compliance with the requirements of the project developers and clients.
The advantages of our offer to project developers are:
- No investments, no debt for the project developer or the client(s)
- Added value on the contractual and financial structuring (“co-development”)
- Possibility to respond to the strong demand of renewable energies, usually capital-intensive projects.
- A single management solution, even if there are several stakeholders (several clients but a single centralized boiler station)
- Mitigating and sharing of the technical and financial risks of the projects
- Enabling technical partners to focus on their core-business
Thanks to its access to capital and expertise, Kyotherm can provide the best energy prices and management solutions for the end customer. The experience and professionalism of the team is a guarantee that, in order to carry out your projects successfully, the necessary reactivity and creativity will be delivered.
Kyotherm SAS, created for 99 years, is committed on a very long term basis with the project stakeholders.
For more information, please download our brochure:
If you wish to bring to our attention a specific project, please let us know (details available on the “Contact” page).