Here are the members of Kyotherm, investment company specialised in third-party financing of renewable heat production projects and energy efficiency projects.
Kyotherm’s Strategic Committee is composed of ten members, representatives of the company’s core shareholders, who bring in their experience, skills, and expertise to support Kyotherm’s growth. These ten members are:
- Arnaud SUSPLUGAS, President and Director at Kyotherm
- Christophe GUILLAUME, Director at Noria Invest, an investment fund dedicated to the environmental transition
- Arnaud DELATTRE, Associate Director at Starquest Capital, a growth capital private equity fund
- Jean-François VAURY, Director at Johes, investment fund dedicated to the energy transition
- Eric BRUGIERE, Partner at Ciclad, a multi-sector private equity company
- Ying XIAO, senior business manager at Ciclad
- Aurélien HUE, Deputy Investment Director at BPI France Investissement Energie Environnement, the French Public Investment Bank
- Benoît VILLAIN, investment manager at BPI France
- Michel PEPIN, Senior Project Manager at EDF
- Nicolas MARCHAL, in charge of interest rate, currency and emerging market risks at Société Générale
We accompany those who need support to develop infrastructures for energy projects (energy service providers, engineering firms, developers, heat consumers, equipment manufacturers, etc.) in securing third-party finance for these projects. We cover sectors of geothermal energy , biomass, solar thermal, waste heat recovery, energy efficiency and energy savings, cogeneration.
Find out more about our projects.